Friday, January 18, 2013

Fix for a small mud room

Living in Montana, we have TONS of snow clothes! We were overloading our coat rack so one of my client's husbands made the bench part of this for me and then I put up the bead-board and molding and hooks and painted it!


I must say, it was easy! He would not let me pay him, but  I did his wife's hair for free for awhile... They are so sweet, and I love my clients! I love my job!  Anyways, I thought this was a great idea for a small space, I had NO room for cubbie's or lockers or anything since it's just a little laundry room right in from the garage. 

I had this yellow paint I had bought as a miss-tint for $3, I used some stain I had to rub in the cracks,  and the bead-board was on clearance for $9 (I bought two of those long packages) and the board and hooks were cheap.... so in all I think I spent around $40!! I did do some services for free for the bench part, but I was really please with the price I paid!

No comments:

Post a Comment