Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Have you heard of this book called Pinkalicious? Well, It is Sophia's AND Taylor's favorite book. It is so cute. It's about a little girl who eats too many cupcakes and she turns PINK! "My face was pink, my hands were pink, and my belly was the color of a sunset!"

You should check out their site here. They have idea's for having a pinkalicious party, they have coloring pages and more. So Cute.
This is what Sophia wanted to be for Halloween. It was honestly her idea!

Here's how I did her hair... Sorry about the bad pictures, but it's a upside down topsy tail.
So that it looks like this when done.


And I managed to come home from trick or treating with a fever and body-aches (SWINE FLU) I figured it's my turn, since my other kids have been sick for the last 10 days (grrr).... but my husband thought it was awfully convenient that he had to give Sophia her bath and wash all that pink off her face and hair.

I love Halloween and my kids. I never want them to grow up.

3 comments:

  1. sorry to hear that you are sick! Pinkalicious is such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE Pinkalicious (and Purpleicious for that matter too!)....cute idea!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoops...spelled Purplicious incorrectly...my bad!

    ReplyDelete