Thursday, October 8, 2009

"If you have bad hair, you have a bad life"

Yep, that's right. Think about it, if you have bad hair, you hate looking at yourself in the mirror, you don't want to go out in public, and you don't want anyone to see you. What a bad life!

My advice today... Go get your hair done. Who doesn't look and feel beautiful after getting their hair colored/cut and styled?

Yep, everyone needs their hair colored.

They say as we get older, our hair naturally turns darker. So...

TO LOOK YOUNGER, COLOR YOUR HAIR LIGHTER!

Amazing advice, huh? I guess there is an instance where this dosen't apply.

The other day, a saleswoman came to my door. She asked if my mom was here. I was like, "huh, I am the mom" and she was really embarrassed :) So maybe in that case, I should dye my hair darker :) But believe me, everyone should dye it one way or another. You'll feel prettier :)

EVERYONE should change their hairstyle every 3 years. YES I'll repeat. That was every THREE years. SO if you have had the same hairstyle for 20 years, go do something drastic. Loose those feather bangs. Look at hair magazines, celebrity's and even people in your local Target. If NO one else has permed hair, use that as a hint. I say Target, and not Wal*Mart for a reason :) J/k I like Wal*Mart.

Okay, now, If you have good hair and still a bad life, at least you have good hair, so is it really that bad of a life? :) Go feel pretty today. If you can't go get your hair done professionally, go upstairs, and style it really good, backcomb alot, and hairspray way too much. You'll at least have a good hair day today, if not a good day all together :)

2 comments: