Saturday, October 3, 2009

French Fish Bone Braids

When I saw this cool fish bone braid on a blog, it got me excited to do a hair blog. I thought this braid was awesome, and remember seeing it when I was little but had since long forgotten it. Here's the link with a video on how to do it at www.princesshairstyles.com.







And just to make you laugh... a funny picture.
Yes, you've heard of kids having an "attached tongue" well, my kids and I have detached tongues, making us practically gifted. I can stick my tongue up my nose, make a clover, and fold it in half and then raise it up while still folded.

Gifted, I tell you.

5 comments:

  1. Now that is talent!!:) I love the fish bone braid as well, I hadn't really thought of doing it like this, I will have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little girl cracks me up. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats cute. The fish tail/bone braids take patience lol.
    Love the silly face too :)

    Brianna
    www.girlscurlshair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is the trick to making the braids tight to the head, mine end up all baggy and sloppy, reg, insideout, whatever, I can't seem to get it to the head! help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the mention! That turned out super cute. Yes, very talented with the tongues, lol!!

    ReplyDelete