Friday, September 11, 2009

Baby Powder

Baby Powder is not just for babies bums.

I have a confession. I use baby powder on my hair. I use it on a day that I don't have time to wash my long/thick hair. I highlight my own hair, and even though I have the supplies and do it myself, I don't have time to do my roots as often as I should. So, when I have roots AND it's greasy, it's really bad.

So, sprinkle a little baby powder on those dark, greasy roots, brush my hair, and wa la! No more greese ball hair, or dark roots! Okay, just not as bad :)

While thinking of how I am going to "confess" my sin, I was looking for a picture of baby powder on google images. Well, low and behold, I found these confession facts along with my picture!

Superstar Angelina Jolie uses baby powder on her scalp and ends to “sex up” her locks, according to The Black Book of Hollywood Secrets.

Actress Amanda Bynes’ hairstylist, Townsend, recommends baby powder as a “fast fix” to “fluff up limp locks.” “Sprinkle it on you palms and run your hands through your hair to absorb the oils and give your style a lift,” Townsend tells US Weekly.

See they just didn't sound so tacky about it :)

So go ahead, and "fast fix" or "sex up" your hair with some baby powder!

2 comments:

  1. I do this as well. I will say the first few times I tried it though, I put too much on and it looked like when they used to wear the powder wigs. My husband got a good laugh out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber! It's Ashton Eggett (Winder now!) I saw this on Emilee's blog! How are you doing? I remember when you used to do our hair! I hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete