Monday, August 10, 2009

A short/fine/thin hair style

Here's a hairdo you could do for little girls with short/fine/thin hair...




Depending on how your little one's hair is, is where you would put the pig tails. If it's real short, they would have to be up higher by the first little ones you secured, and you may not be able to get all the hair up... if not, that's okay, just leave half down in the back.

Oh, here's a tip: I think the clear elastics you by at sally's are more gentle on the hair. Use those when your girls are little and their hair is just coming in. I also think that for thicker hair, the clear ones don't stay in as well as the colored ones. That's why I usually use the colored ones. But always be gentle with that hair, don't make it break off. I cut out all elastics by pulling one little piece up and cutting that, making sure I don't cut any hair!

Looks like she has a lazy eye :)

1 comment:

  1. so cute! my daughter has super thin fine hair and it's hard to find cute ideas! thanks!

    ReplyDelete