Monday, August 3, 2009

Princess Crown

This is what I will show you how to do today...


Start with wet hair, and I put gel in it to make sure it holds well... Do a part starting on the side going to the back...

Start a twist. We are doing a twist french braid. So remember, twist both strands right while you twist them together left.
Add hair as you go.... but every time you grab hair, you need to grab hair from above the braid and below it...
Like this picture shows...
And then this picture...
You can see it's coming together....
Now that you have gone around the head, secure it with an elastic...
Then just do a twist, and secure that with an elastic at the end...
Wrap it in a little bun, tucking in the left over hair. Secure it with two bobby pins, Cris cross them to add strength.
Then I added two flower clips.... So stinkin cute.
All done.... I should have combed it a little more as I was adding the hair...
I think she'll win the Davis County Fair baby contest this year if I do this... Don't you think?


3 comments:

  1. very cute!! I love the little flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so stinkin' cute!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, yeah. Just found your blog. I've tried this hair style before, but couldn't get it to turn out. I wasn't adding hair from both sides. I can't wait to try this. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete