Friday, July 31, 2009

Quick mom hair

The lighting on my hair is not too cute, and this is not perfect, but I was in a hurry and wanted to pretend like I did my hair..
I put my hair in a pony tail, then took a chunk and did a twist.. secured it at the end...

Remember
, to do a twist, take two sections, twist them first opposite the way you want to twist them together. I kinda do it as I go, like twist twist, then twist together, twist twist, twist together :)
wrapped it around and secured it underneath with a bobby pin...
I did this one the other day, just a pony, then twisted it then secured it with an elastic...

4 comments:

  1. very cute! I can't wait till my hair is long enough to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will try these. thanks! i prefer anything over doing my hair (like the real way)! way cute!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber, I love your hair ideas. Can I give a shout-out for hair ideas for little girls with short hair?! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair look so pretty! Do you do your highlights yourself? I try to do mine but it´s really tricky... I am also a hairstylist, but I don´t work at a salon anymore; just work for a few remaining clients and like you I´m not taking any new ones... I also loved the way you do your daughter´s hair... soo cute! Congrats...

    ReplyDelete